Thursday, May 1, 2008

why do you need this blog ?

i don't know actually, maybe your boss treating you like the office clown , maybe there is a co worker that steals your ideas and makes them look like his own. maybe at work your status is " expandable". maybe you are the "office loser" and co workers make fun of you regardless to how much good you are at your job . if you had reached ,searched Google for answers ,something is wrong , you feel a little off. you acts at your work place not as freely as you acts at home in front of your family ,wife ,kids. and you wish you had, but you feel like the control is not there.

how do i know ?

ive been there alright . i did all the wrong things that had me all those things the i wrote above
i was about to quit that job. and than something inside me was driven me to deal with this and seek answer . i gathered a lot of knowledge through books audio books etc. and than use all this knowlede to deal with my problems and there were a lot of them . i got throgh two office bullies that worked together to terrorize me for two years the effect was that i was week i did my job poorly and was feeling like an ass , it projected to my private time i broke up with a woman that loved me so much because i could not stand my self , did not loved my self and thus didn't had love for anyone .

i hit rock bottom and than i got stronger . i acted with cold vengeance using all my knowledge to front those guys carefully finding their soft spot and attacking them even if they did not knew it was me .

i agree i was harsh but in war thats how you act.

No comments: